M. D. (Physician), D. L. O., F. A. G. E., PhD
Dr. Niraj Joshi is well trained in microscopic , endoscopic, Laser Assisted Surgeries for Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck, and Skull. He has substantial expertise in the following:
- Otological Surgical Procedures like Mastoidectomies, Tympanoplasties, Tympanotomies, Stapedotomies, Ossicular Reconstructions, Various other procedures involving Otological Manifestations.
- Nasal Procedures –Microdebridor and Endoscopic Assisted Nasal Surgeries, FESS, Septoplasty, SMR, Maxillectomy, LASER Asstd Nasal DCR Surgeries, Endoscopic Trans–Sphenoid Pituatory Approach, CSF Rhinorrhoea Closure, Septo-Rhino-Plasties.
- Laser, Coblator Assisted Vocal Cord Surgeries, Thyroplasties, Thyroid Surgeries, Parotid Tumours Excision, Laryngectomies, Tracheostomies, Salivary gland Surgeries, various other Head & Neck Procedures.
- Snoring Surgery – Laser, Coblator, Radio Frequency, Assisted UPPP, Tongue Channeling, Hyoid Advancement, Tonsillectomies, Adenoidectomies, Choanal Atresia Repair, Nasal and Nasopharyngeal Tumours Excision.
Pursuing Under Dr. RajMohan
Manuscript submitted for review to Indian Journal of Otolaryngologists.
He has been publishing informative Articles about ENT Diseases in various health Magazines and leading Newspapers every month since March 2010
by Dr. Sethi from Singapore.
by Dr. Kirtane
by Dr. Sethi From Singapore.
by Dr. Draf from Germany
By Prof.PJ Wormald, Dr. Sethi, Dr. Meghanath
by Dr. Sethi From Singapore
Sep - 2013
Feb - 2013
By Prof: PJ Wormald, Dr. Sethi, Dr. Meghanath.
Prof. Simon Corni
By Prof. P J Wormald, Prof. Sethi, Prof. Meghanath.
- Clinical tutorials in ENT for basic Speech and language trainees at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, India.
- Basic Post operative care in ENT, tutorials for final year nursing students at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, India.
- Designed various silicon and Teflon stents for patients suffering from external auditory canal atresia, external auditory canal stenosis, in collaboration with the Department of Prosthodontics in SRMC & RI, Porur
- Actively involved in conducting hands on workshops for wet temporal bone dissections and fucntional endoscopic sinus surgery on cadavers, with SRMC & RI, Porur 2006-2007
- Attended various free medical ENT camps, in India.